Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Job Search Coninues - Part I

So, for those of you who don't know, I am on the look out for a job. I
need something more consistent and with a little more pay. *shrug* but
who doesn't; am I right?
I've already applied to a few places, but to no avail, an you know the
only reason I'm writing is because SOMETHING was interesting about the
escapade. :)

I walked in the mall, ready for whatever American Eagle - err... -
they could throw at me.

For a small clarification, I had issue with the previous American
Eagle I applied to. The manager was (How do I say this in the most
politically correct fashion?) a female dog.
Needless to say, "I didn't end up applying there."

Once I got inside the mall, I checked the directory to see where I
needed to get to. The stores were in good places, and had me able to
walk a full curcuit of the mall, and end up at the door to get back
out.

First stop was American Eagle; a store I want to work at solely for
the employee discount.
What can I say? Good clothes. *shrug*

Next was Northern Reflections. I took...

No comments: