Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Job Search Continues - Part II

... a few steps in peeking around. It was all chick stuff, so I paused
- figuring I'd walked into the wrong place - and took a few steps
backwards to take a peek at the store's sign.
I realized that I WAS in the right place, I walked up to the counter.
There was one girl working. She asked, "Can I help you?"
"Hi, yeah, I was hoping to apply for a job."
Her response was funny, and it took a lot to not laugh. "Here?"
Once she realized I was being serious, she took my resume. I thanked
her and left.

I know this is kind of dragging, but just hang in there.

Next stop was Le Chateau, which I know had some guy stuff (that
increased mhy confidence in the situation), even though it was really
known for high end girl stuff.
As I walked in I realized there was no guy stuff at this location. I
still made my way to the counter, where after a moment I was greeted
by a manager. She asked if I had any sales experience (no) as their
OTHER location needed an experienced men's fashion person.
She took my information and I...

No comments: