Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things that I can't say on my own... - Part II

... through it with [you]. [You make] me happier than... anything I've ever known. And If I can have a part in making [you] happy again, that's all I want to do. That's all I want to do for the rest of my life." (Eric Dane [Grey's Anatomy S07E02]) Let me help you. "Help me, help you." (Tom Cruise [Jerry Maguire])

"I'm right here. I'm ok. We're ok." (Patrick Dempsey [Grey's Anatomy S07E02]) I hope we can get better, and be better. I don't want to be just "ok," but ok is good for now. We need somewhere to start. Agreed?

Sorry... I know you're not a fan of public stuff, but I want you to know I'm sorry for the way I acted, and I'll have the whole world know it too; if that'll aid in our healing process.

I love you, I hope you know that. And nothing will ever change that. No mater what's said between us, I will always love you. Even when we're old, and grey, and I have no hair; I'll love you.

Promise.

No comments: