Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back in Business!

Hurray for this! We are TRULY back in business (for which we can greatly thank Apple).
I have a brand spankin' new keyboard and It is SO awesome. Lord it's comfy. It makes me think my (upcoming) transition to Mac will be even more awesome than I'd hoped. PC's been REALLY getting on my nerves, and my laptop crashing over - well; nothing, was the last straw.
I plan to keep my desktop tower until I can afford myself an iMac, and the first thing on the purchase list (technologiwise) now is a MacBook something or other. It'll make life much easier.
Miss Ashley and I can go back to the good old days, where I could go on Twitter in my room, and do stuff while Direct Messageing her, rather than (since the laptop crashed) my running up and down the stairs to send text messages. (Please note that I have ZERO issue with text messaging, just I have NO cell signal in my house, so my cell has to stay up a floor, which is SUCH a pain in the ass.
Trust me on this one.

I may have to go soon. My (soon to be) brother-in-law's friend has signed on the Playstation Network, and I may be wanted for a Call of Duty rematch. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't beat him, but I did do better than the pair of them expected.

Where was I? No clue...



Anyway... Tomorrow night, after my chiropractor appointment (yes, I see the chiropractor) I'm off to Burlington. The first thought to SOMEone's mind will be, "Burlington Coat Factory! Haha..." This can, undoubtly be blamed on The Office, and Michael Scott. I'm off to Burlington for a referee camp, where NHL, AHL, and CHL scouts (for referees) will be, to see if I've got what it takes to be (what I really want to be as a career) a referee.
Fingers crossed pleases everyone. Oh yes, I AM nervous. As in "sick to my stomach, might throw up sometime soon," nervous, which is no fun at all. Again, trust me... Four days away from all I know; friends (the few that there are), family (except for Liz on Thursday night and Friday morning) and most importantly, my beautiful girlfriend Ashley. I really do wish she could join me; not only because she'd really help my nerves, but because I love her and I'm really going to miss her.

Out of things to say now. :$

Later!

No comments: