Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

What's There to Complain About?

Well... I am now in Burlington, cozied into my hotel room, with my PS3 set up for online-ness. Took a while to get it that way though. Even had to go down to the front desk to say, "Uhh, your network won't let me on..." and they couldn't tell me what I was doing right (or wrong) and how to fix it. They gave me a number to call (that wasn't even IN the hotel) so I said to myself, "Either I'm figuring it out myself, or I'm being bored for my stay." Look at that, I figured it out. :P

Once I did that I tried to load the next episode of House (since I had like two hours to kill). That was... fun. I tried a ton of times, and haven't been able to get that episode working for several days. So I have given up on it, unfortunately.

Now this gets graphic, so continue at you own risk...

I sat down to take a - well, what guys do sitting on "the throne." Best one by far, not that anyone needed to know that. I looked down... there, and realised, "Uhh, I'm alomst touching the water," and IMMEDIATELY fushed, which made no difference in my - *coughcough*'s - proximity to the water.
My reaction was, "Aw c'mon! You gotta be kidding me..."

After some thought (which I had time for while finishing my business), I realized that that may not be the proper reaction to the situation.
There are three ways to look at it:

1 - My reaction. This being the, "Aww damn!" way;
2 - A "Dude, I have a decent sized object down there," way about it, or;
3 - The reaction that is complete neutral between the two, and doesn't
care. Just finish and get off.

Anyway, I need to start getting ready to head to registration.
Depending on what happens there I may write more later; be it AT registration, or back here in the hotel room.

We shall see...

No comments: