Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Taking a quick break...

And... I'm back!

Sorry it's been so long. I've been a little busy. On top of the busyness (I know it's supposed to be "business" but that's the wrond word altogether) my laptop, which is my complete and utter "awesome" online access; has been fried. This means I must use my new PS3 to do all online things, and; without a wireless or USB keyboard, it makes things challenging.

But the good news is, "I'm here now." Agreed?

I'm currently at work, but on break; so things MAY seem rushed, for which I am truly sorry.

Went to see Taylor Swift on Thursday (May 20th), which was an awesome experience. Ashley bought us tickets, for which I am thankful. Mind you, even if I was completely uninterested, she'd've still gone; the uber fan that she is. :)

I really enjoyed myself, and thoroughly enjoyed the happiness you could read from Miss Swift as she sang and interacted with the crowd. I found myself wanting to try - once again - to attempt a try at entering the music business.

Everyone seems to think I'm great (except those that can sign me, and make me famous). Anyway, we'll see what comes of it.
I'll be the first to say, "Most likely nothing."

Oop, back to work.

Later!

No comments: