Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day of Decency

Well, we've found what I'm good at.
First drills today were offside stuff, penalty procedure, and dropping the puck. All of these things I'm awesome at.
:)

Most of the teachers now me by name now, and the main NHL teacher (who's new as of this morning) does too. He also enjoys chirping at me, and picking on me (like guys do) for fun.
Don Koharski's son was also having some fun with me in the offside drill, and his cousin was doing the same in the penalty procedure drill.

We're at lunch now, and I'm back to the classroom at 1:45pm. I was having trouble staying awake this morning. Some because it was just REALLY long, and some because it was just too early.
College and university students who've had those ridiculously boring early classes know what I mean.

Ugh, Comm II at 8 was TERRIBLE.

We'll see what the rest of my day holds.
Later!

No comments: