Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

When I'm back... I'm back. - PART III

from home and Ashley, which I really wouldn't want to do.
The OHL would have me more centralised around my home town, kind of;
but I don't know if the same sort of NHL visiblity is there...

I don't think I'll go for the CHL, just 'cause I don't want to be so
far from everyone, and everything I know.
I'll just keep coming back to camp every year 'til the NHL notices me
here. Not only would I be close to home, but I would get to keep
training with Don Koharski, who is awesome; just as a side note...

Anyway; I'm trying to get to sleep, as A I'm tired, and B I need to
get up closer to 6 in the morning for shower, breakfast, and camp
photo.
*shiver*
It's so early.

I'm going to batter with friggin' Novamov for a bit; see if I can
maybe get House to work on it. If no, then I'll try and find a movie
before it gets too late.

:)
I'm sleeping in my Taylor Swift concert shirt, and pyjama pants my
Ashley and her family gave me for Christmas.

Ah Christmas; it's so far away.
I love Christmas. Don't you?

No comments: