Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

When I'm back... I'm back. - PART II

which IS the proper way; don't get me wrong, I'm not being a smartass.
The left turning crossovers I can do, but they're REALLY weak in
comparison to every one else. And there's LOADS of power-skating stuff
that I just DON'T know as I've never, taken power-skating.

It bothers me.
It really took the wind out of my sails.
But I'm glad the teachers are very helpful, and try to help me out as
they see I'm struggling. Unfortunately, they see I'm struggling.

I could out there were six referee spots open in two different
leagues. Five of which are in the Ontario Hockey League.
The last one is in the Central Hockey League (which is now known as
"The Center of Hockey," becuase it's in the center of the States.
Unfortunately, I'd have to go and stay down south in the winter to do
it, whether I go full or part-time. This would mean I would room with
three or four other guys. Pay's good, and I'd REALLY have a chance at
beening seen by the NHL (which I really want to go for) but I'd have
to be so far away

No comments: