Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The World from Right Now - Part 1

Holy, it's been a while, no?

I've been keeping busy. Work at the Ranch has been more frequent than usual. Baseball's really died down. Summer hockey's finished for - well, the summer.

I resigned from the Ranch - officially - today. Sent an "e-mail of resignation." I sent it to the guy who hired me, who lives on the property; the woman who runs the office (pretty much) and loves (like a son (in-law)) the shit out of me; and the current scheduler. Since they were the highest up people who I received any contact from, I figured they'd be the right people.
I also asked their permission to use them as references. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?

I have a job interview (with a company called Just Energy) lined up for Monday morning. I'll be taking the bus. It's downtown, and I dunno about parking. It'll be one of the questions I ask when I get interviewed.
I learned a little about the company. They do gas and electrical energy. I'm not sure which position they were interested in me for.
But I looked ...

No comments: