Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The World from Right Now - Part 3

... share plan) you need to call or go into their store. I find it irritating. I'm not really a huge people person; much less a phone person, so that makes it all quite annoying; especially as I used to be able to look at the plans and set it up online.
Something tells me it was also easier for the customer service people too.

Anyway...

Yesterday I worked a shift for the Ranch. We were at the Navan Fair. Who knew Navan had a fair; certainly not me. I worked thirteen hours at a conscession booth. I pretty much made fajitas for thirteen straight hours. My hands (and wrists) officially hate tongs. And when Jasmine (my co-eyecandier) was on break; I got to work the cash too. Woo... (Oops, I forgot the "hoo!")
I made all proper change, remembered orders, and added prices (without a calculator, cash register, or the price list). I'm THAT good. And when I was on "the line" sticking together fajitas; I called them out like in a kitchen. You know, like you see on Hell's Kitchen; the chef calls an order, you call ...

No comments: