Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The World from Right Now - Part 4

... it back, and then call "[the order] up!" when it's done. Yeah, I did that. Mind you, I really only had two different orders to pick from (a single or a double). But I needed to have them out in order. Like, yeah; I could have five doubles and three singles to do, but they had to come out: double, double, single, double, single, double, single, double. So it was a handful.
I kicked ass though.
:P

Anyway, I'm finishing off my last drink of the day. I plan to watch some of the last season of 24 (I'm kind of upset it's all over) and then I'll head to bed probably.

I have to remember to get bus directions tomorrow to my interview on Monday. I need "Katie's" comupter for that. God knows if it'll work on my Playstation.

Later!

No comments: