Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tempting, Tormenting, and Tribulatious Tits

Ah, where to start...

I find that men seem to focus on la boobies too much. I don't have 'em and men DON'T feel me up - for obvious reasons - but by god I get an earful.

Boys, you need to focus on the whole woman.

I am amused by breasts, and yeah I am a boob man; but that doesn't mean that's all I focus on. And I HATE hearing about... *sigh* *grumble* Just... there's more to a woman than boobs and sex. Take fuckin' note.

You have to arouse her with your mind; lead to the touch, and don't jump the gun to the "forbidden places."
Play with words, make her feel wanted. More than that; make her ache for things and don't just GIVE them to her. You're working to make her want you, have her work some to get you. Men aren't the only gender to enjoy "the chase."

Anyway...
Women with large mammary glands have them appreciated by every Joe Blow that has eyes, and is heterosexual. They even get noticed by WOMEN! And if they round the bases with a guy, THAT'S HIS MAIN FOCUS.
Even if a woman has (let's say) smaller breasts, they're still an attention getter. They are - after all - boobs.

So after I romance a woman and appreciate everything about her - from her intellect (no matter how small or large) to her mannerisms, and her body - and things turn from playful (and clothed) touching, dancing, cuddling, and so on... into more naked activities, I don't want to be able to tell that she's about tired of dudes hands on her tits, as mine get close. That pisses me off.
And yes, I have spoken with the opposite gender (whom I've been with and not) about this; I frequently hear, "Well guys focus on them and not me," or, "I have big boobs, I'm used to being ignored," and my personal favourite, "They get played with all the time."

Guys, you gotta pay equal attention to other areas of a woman's body.
Gals, they're gonna get played with. I apologize on behalf of males everywhere for having them played SO often, but they won't be ignored.

Also, I like a nice set of legs and a hot booty, so yeah I'll sink my fingers into them.
When I grab your ass I'm not shooting for... you know. I'm just enjoying myself and enjoying you.

"When you assume you make an ass out of you and me."

No comments: