Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm still here!

Hey everyone. I wrote a lot over the last bit; sorry I have been around as much now though.
Worked the last three nights but there was nothing really in the paper to talk about in detail - I tweeted about some though, all I needed was 140 characters or less. Also, there was nothing really on my mind so...

I didn't really get to go into the papers tonight as it's bloody busy, and they were mostly "weekend papers." So what was there last night, was there tonight too. *shrug* But anyways!
I'm off "tonight," and am having Thanksgiving with my girlfriend and my family. Later tonight.
I work again Tuesday, so if y'all really care tweet me and/or keep your fingers crossed. Mine would be crossed, but I can't type so well like that.

Later!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: