Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things that I can't say on my own... - Part I

"You felt [upset, blamed, and disrespected]. You were angry at me, and after what you've been though; you're allowed. It's what you should be feeling, and I know; 'cause when I was there I felt all those things, and I... I took it out on you." (Kevin McKidd [Grey's Anatomy S07E02]) I've done it to you before too, and for that I'm sorry. But "you were patient, and you were kind, and you stayed though it, because you love me. ... You can be scared with me, you can be pissed with me - or at me; I don't care, 'cause I'm going to stay through it all. I'm not going anywhere [honey]. I'm not going anywhere without you." (Kevin McKidd [Grey's Anatomy S07E02])

I don't want "to wait around to be happy anymore." (Eric Dane [Grey's Anatomy S07E02]) I want to be happy with you, right now. I know we can't just jump right to happy. We need to start working at making it back to happy. We need to work at being happy, together.

"I know who [you are], and if [you're] going through [your] worst right now; I want to go ...

No comments: