Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Puttin' it all together...

Well, I must say; this is new... ish.
I mean I've blogged before, but somewhere else; so this is kind of my fresh start, or "fresh page" so to speak. But I mean; it is technically a fresh page, as it's a brand spankin' new web site (or webPAGE, I should say), which would make it fresh, no?

Mind, the last one kinda fell though the cracks, but we'll see if I can keep this one up to date; at least for the most part.

I don't really have much to write now,but as things come to me (whether while online, or in public) I'll see what I can do about spewing them in here as soon as I can.

Keep in mind that I can be very uhh... argumentative, let's say, about topics I feel strongly about, but I'm not an angry or hate filled person.I just have a strong point of view (that would/will change with persuasion, logic, and a good rebuttal). But that doesn't mean I'll take it lying down. I won't be afraid to rebut a rebuttal (and that why I said "argumentative") and I hope not to offend anyone, or have what I say taken the wrong way.

Let's have fun shall we?
Cheers!

No comments: