Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Californication

Just started watching this and it made me think about blogging again. So! I'm back! What is up?! (And now I'm a loser.)

Alongside my want to continue here, I rejuvenated my love's dream. She's always said she wanted to be a writer. I spurred her on. Told her I'm behind her 100%. *whispers* I also like the view; that helps.
I just thought that given all the givens, she'll have the time to do it now. To properly pursue her dream and give it her all. And I support that. I support her in her endeavours and dreams, and I want her to have everything. And until she's legally allowed to work she'll have the time to dream and work for it.

This is also a good thing because given the time, she can get it going and have a cozy job she loves when she can work.

I feel like an ass talking like that, but we all know I'm a thinker. That's what I do, I think.

No comments: