Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Everyone buckle up!

So I'm on my own once again; have been for a bit.
This means I can now focus on other things. Other things which there are very little of, where I'm at now. Awesome...

This means more time for everyone here! (I can hear the crickets. Y'all are breakin' my heart.)

So WAY back when before I got into Blogspot (previously known as "Blogger") I was on MSN Live. That is what it was called, if I'm not mistaken. It was easier for me to write more often as I always had some school crap to lip about. On TOP of that I was sort of a movie critiquer too.

What I'm getting at here is, rather than just watching movies, upon movies, upon movies; perhaps I should return to those high school, movie critiquing ways. Watch something, and then take a moment to say something about it.

I do apologize for my first attempts, as they will be terrible since it has been a while.
And no, if I fall asleep to a movie I will not write about it. Unless I fell asleep because the movie is boring; that is a different story.

Anyway, wish me luck!
And make sure to make yourself heard! Mentions on Twitter, or comments here are good. If you want me to check something out before you rush off to see it, that can be cool. I can give that a try too!

Anyway... Later!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: