Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Master Procrastinator

At least I'll admit to it though. :)
But since I've been out of school, I don't really have "due dates," which makes it hard to stay the Master Procrastinator I really am. I mean, I could forget (whether on purpose, or actually by accident) a school project until the LAST POSSIBLE day, and still pull out an awesome project and get amazing marks. Well, maybe just decent marks, but no where near a fail.

Now... There aren't due dates on things, or "projects" to do.
Things I now procrastinate on; going to bed, chores, waking up, putting away laundry, sending e-mails, leaving the house... just stuff like that.

For instance, I JUST started writing here.
Then I started watching the first season of Inspector Gadget (which was lame (I only got to episode 2)).
Now I'm watching a movie (The Last Legion), to find out that 2011 Academy Award Winner for Actor in  Leading Role (Colin Firth), Ben Kingsley, Kevin McKidd (Grey's Anatomy), John Hannah (Spartacus: Blood and Sand), and Alexander Siddig (he's in pretty much everything)... are all in this movie. (Not a bad pick, I guess...)
Then I made myself pizza, and am just now getting back to what I should really be working on now; this. lol
On TOP of that, I should clearly be working on the choral arranging of The Doobie Brothers, but everyone's sleeping, so that's challenging.
See I'm good at that. lol


Anyway, things that are important to do I somehow get some delay on. But "NEVER FEAR!" they will be done, and done well.

That is all.

No comments: