Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I remember...

I'm sitting in my room, watching a movie. Kinda making me wish I was better with music. Reading it, writing it, etc.

But with the movie, I'm remembering the old days... which have nothing to do with music. lol
Thinking back to elementary school; man those were rough times. I met a lot of people I no longer talk to, simply because they weren't really people I spent time with. I kept one friend from there.
Shocking, I know.

High school can be summed up in one sentence, "Oh, the drama." Most of which was completely unnecessary. Now, I wasn't the starter of said drama, by by god; I wouldn't let some of it go by without giving a little push. Admit it - even if it's just to yourself - stuff like that can be quite fun. :)

After all the bad decisions, and (of course with high school comes girls, and dating, which can only result in) girl issues, I did walk away with a handful of friends. Few of which - unfortunately - do I speak with often. In all honesty, I do regret it, but it's not ALL me. What we used to talk about was school, and class, and DRAma; but as school's done, and we don't have the same teachers, classmates, subjects... we really don't have much to talk about. *shrug*

I mean, I graduated going, "K, I have three people I can keep talking to. I wasn't overly social, so that's understandable; and I'm totally fine with that. But we'll still talk, and it'll be like old times." Yeah... not so much.

But looking back, high school (or at least the later years of it) was probably the best years of my life.
Unfortunate as that's supposed to be a cliche, agreed?

Chilling in dance class... Talking about stupidness, and god knows what...
Good times, good times.

But for all those good times there was always something missing. And to find that missing bit, I needed to go to college... No, not THAT. *shakes head* What do you people take me for...

My life feels like it sucks right now; enough to make me look back to the past, with much focus on high school friends. I'd say, "I wish I was still there," or "I wish I could go back," if it were true, but it's not. All the friends and good times were awesome, but there's one thing - one person - that makes right now better than the past.

No comments: