Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Ongoing Search

Alas yes, I still press forward for that design that will be perfection in a tattoo for me.

As seen before I did have a design, but it fell through. Most things pertaining to it became... bad, and it had set so well in my brain that I couldn't change it without hurting me. Unfortunately, it needed to be changed, and so the whole thing was scrapped.
The irony being that most who had helped, or given input then came out of the wood work about not liking the idea.

NOTE: I'm not being spiteful, or angry. Just "talking" as that's what I do here. I'm not lashing out, and am not looking to offend, and I HAVE mentioned this subject to all persons involved. I'm not looking to blindside you; again, just "talking."


So every chance I get, I pop into the Google search engine... Go to images, type in "hockey." Scroll, scroll scroll... "Ice hockey." Scroll, scroll scroll... "Ref." Just looking for ideas to make my creative mind kick in. Scroll, scroll scroll... "Referee." Scroll, scroll scroll... "Hockey referee." Scroll, scroll scroll... Oh for goodness sake. There's nothing out there. "Ice hockey referee." Scroll, scroll scroll...

I decided to go down the referee route as that's part of my life that is important, and will continue to be a part of my life until I can't skate anymore. This idea was suggested by Ashley, and is a brilliant idea. (I love you honey.) Unfortunately for me, although it is a brilliant idea, it's also an idea that has very few areas to be creative in.

So... I mean suggestions would help. Anybody?
Um... I'm starting to think of going in another sort of direction, another design that has more freedom. But as there isn't really much to my life (fuck no I'm not doing something for diabetes, get that out of your head) I'm stumped.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be...
*shrug*

No comments: