Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tangents and Ideas Alongside My Thoughts and Feelings - Part 2

visited, and taught me how to do everything specifically. I could hit that ball straight and long (no pun intended).
Then my granparents moved, and I lost my golfing.
When I picked it back up - years and years later - dad kept mentioning taking me to the pro teacher and seeing if he thought I'd had natural ability, and if it was worth my learning.
We never did this...

I go out to the driving range now, and have some fun. I try and teach myself what I'm doing wrong and attempt to correct, but I wonder a little; what could've been, every once and a while...

I think that's all; for now at least.
lol

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You can have a person more then once. I'm going to.

WarriorSatyr said...

But that's not the issue.
Its that I don't have people to fill some places, and I have too many to fill others.

I'll get all spots filled eventually.
:)