Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tangents and Ideas Alongside My Thoughts and Feelings - Part 1

I'm back, once again...
Hello, hello.

Firstly; yes I do have something to keep me writing (or typing) in here every day. This is thank you to Ashley (in case you haven't picked up on it yet; she's my girlfriend).

It involves writing "letters," and each letter each day is to someone who is designated by a list.
For example "someone who [blank]."
Now, as each person is different, I found it difficult to put someone to each day, so I decided it best to not start writing said letters until I decided on a person for each day. This may take some time, so do be patient.

Next...

Dad mentioned to me today if I felt like I should have continued with golf. Like if it'd've been a good path for the future and what not.
I said, "Yeah, and I felt the same about hockey."
Ironically, I had golf on me from goodness knows when. I used to beat the snot out of a yellow golf ball (which matched up REALLY well with those damn dandelions, let me tell you) in my grandparents back yard.
One time my grandpa

No comments: