Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Shit

Honestly... I'm exhausted. I get it's early on, but I'm tired of this shit. I want "worthwhile" all the time. Not just when someone wants something. And when I say "someone" I mean the other person. And "something" I mean someone to listen, and good sex. *shrug* Do I want to be those things for someone? Yes. But I want to be them all the time.

I'm tired of falling into things with someone that feels right, and then turns out so wrong; fighting for something so broken it just needs to be put down and left alone.
I'm tired.

I want someone I can plan a life with; who is a bit older than I (I like older women). Tattoos; good ones. Not patchy shitty shit. *cough* Well off would help. Sure of herself and her wants, and sexually adventurous. *cough* *cough* And able to have kids. And loves dogs, if she doesn't already have one... or more.

Just... no more games. No drama. I want a straight fucking shooter. Like me.
Why is this shit so hard.

No comments: