Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tattoo - Revisited (Part II)

So I decided to go with the cassette, which leaves two things...
One, do I stick with the plain cassette like the picture I posted, or modify it some more to really make it my own, and; two, where should I get it?

All that being said, I have modified it, but am still open to the old, unmodified cassette.

Kinda looking for some comments from others. I have - of course - spoken to Ashley, and listened to what she had to say, but we didn't really get to finish the conversation, and my ideas were only words. Now I have PICTURES!!!

Here's the pictures; I look forward to hearing everyone's words of advice. :)
And yes, all songs are actual songs, and all time's are actual times. I don't screw around with stuff like that. :P


The Original Idea




Use Somebody
Kings of Leon
Same as <-- plus the song length.
Still the One
Shania Twain
Same as <-- plus the song length.

No comments: